Dita Von Teese does not rule out starting a family | Celebrities – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Celeb Tea Time

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Dita Von Teese does not rule out starting a family | Celebrities – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Dita Von Teese is active in adopting children.

Burlesque performers will turn 50 next year, and entertainers have ruled out alternatives such as adoption and surrogacy to become mothers, even though they previously claimed to have no children due to the dangers of social media. Insisted not.

She told The Sun’s Fabulous magazine: There is a lot of pressure.

“But who knows? Maybe I’m going to adopt a baby or somehow give birth to a baby like other people doing it in their 50s.”

A stunning model claimed that she had a good gene for her family and was attentive to her health.

The cabaret performer added: “For fairness, my 92-year-old grandmother is so young that there are some good genes out there, but I will do my best to take care of myself.

“I exercise and try to sleep well. I take care of my skin and use sunscreen. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink more than two glasses of alcohol. Many of them are common sense. is.”

Meanwhile, Dita, who has been married to Marilyn Manson for two years, has been associated with Adam Rajsevic since 2014, but recently admitted she didn’t want to tie a knot again and instead her in another way. I want to show my commitment.

Explaining why she never wants to get married again, she says:

“What I learned from my last engagement and marriage is to tell someone that the most romantic part is being engaged and you want to be with them for the rest of your life.

“So I thought about engaging permanently. I haven’t engaged yet.

“But Adam and I talked about it. There was no big wedding, only a long engagement. He agreed,” Yes, I’m crazy about it. ” “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3DmtteP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad