8 Celebrities Who Came Out as Nonbinary This Year – Out Magazine - Celeb Tea Time

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

8 Celebrities Who Came Out as Nonbinary This Year – Out Magazine

In a March interview with Joe Rogan on his popular podcast, the Joe Rogan Experience, the Grammy-nominated singer, who has been publicly open about being queer and talking about their sexuality (and their attraction to both men and women) in the past, was comfortable enough to label themselves as pansexual. 

“I was engaged to a man last year,” Lovato told Rogan when asked about their prior engagement to actor Max Ehrich and whether or not they want to have children in the future. “I totally thought I’d be married, maybe pregnant by now. And that’s not the case.”

They continued: 

“I also don’t know if I’m going to end up with a guy, so I can’t really see myself maybe getting pregnant. I’m so fluid now — and a part of the reason why I am so fluid is because I was super closeted off.”

“You mean sexually fluid?” Rogan asked. “You like girls? You like boys?”

“Yeah, anything, really” Lovato responded.

“What do they call that? Like pansexual or something like that?” Rogan asked.

“Yeah, pansexual,” Lovato confirmed.

Then, in a series of tweets they posted in May, they talked openly about their journey with their gender, identifying as nonbinary, and how they now use they/them pronouns. 

“Every day we wake up, we are given another opportunity and chance to be who we want and wish to be. I’ve spent the majority of my life growing in front of all of you…you’ve seen the good, the bad, and everything in between,” Demi wrote. “Not only has my life been a journey for myself, I was also living for those on the other side of the cameras.”

They continued: 

“Today is a day I’m so happy to share more of my life with you all: I am proud to let you know that I identify as nonbinary and will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2TcOuaj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad