26 Celebrities Who Are Surprisingly Short And Not Really Tall Like I Imagined – BuzzFeed - Celeb Tea Time

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

26 Celebrities Who Are Surprisingly Short And Not Really Tall Like I Imagined – BuzzFeed

Turns out, not all famous people are really tall.

1. Kylie Minogue is 5’0″.

Gareth Cattermole / Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

I truly thought she was like 5’8″, but NOPE! Not even close.

2. Billie Lourd is 5’1″.

Angela Weiss

I just figured she was 5’5″ at least.

3. Billy Joel 5’5″.

Michael Loccisano / Getty Images

I don’t know why I thought he was more like 5’9″.

4. John Stewart is 5’6″.

Jason Laveris / FilmMagic

Thought he was maybe 5’8″.

5. Tom Hollander is 5’5″.

Andreas Rentz / Getty Images

I thought he was taller.

6. America Ferrera is 5’1″.

Nbc / NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via Getty Images

I know I just said this, but I just assumed she was taller!

7. Lucy Liu is 5’3″.

Frazer Harrison / Getty Images

I have just always assumed she was 5’6″.

8. Vanessa Hudgens is 5’1″.

Jamie Mccarthy / Getty Images

Not very tall!!!

9. Danny Trejo is 5’6″.

Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images

In my head, he’s 5’11”!! 

10. Jane Levy is 5’2″.

Jon Kopaloff / FilmMagic

IDK, I thought she was like 5’6″ maybe?

11. Martin Freeman is 5’4″.

Karwai Tang / WireImage

My height!!!!!

12. Emilio Estevez is 5’7″.

Carlos Alvarez / Getty Images

Shorter than I pictured!

13. Avril Lavigne is 5’2″.

Jean Baptiste Lacroix / Getty Images

That’s pretty short!

14. Lady Gaga is 5’1″.

Steve Granitz / WireImage

IDK, I just thought she was 5’4″ at least!

15. Kourtney Kardashian is 5’0″.

Jon Kopaloff / FilmMagic

Shorter than I ever imagined!

16. Rob Schneider is 5’3″.

Bruce Gifford / FilmMagic

I knew he wasn’t 6’2″, but I also thought he wasn’t 5’3″.

17. Kevin Hart is 5’2″.

Jamie Mccarthy / Getty Images

I knew he was short, but I was giving him a few more inches in my head.

18. Nick Jonas is 5’6″.

Axelle / FilmMagic

Not taller like I thought!

19. Shania Twain is 5’4″.

Vince Bucci / AFP via Getty Images

She’s not even that short, but I just assumed she was taller.

20. Joe Pesci is 5’4″.

Ron Galella / Ron Galella Collection via Getty Images

I guess I always thought if I stood next to Joe Pesci, he’d be taller than me, but he wouldn’t be. 

21. Scott Caan is 5’5″.

Jeff Kravitz / FilmMagic

Not taller like I once thought.

22. Amy Poehler is 5’2″.

Nbc / NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via Getty Images

I truly just figured she was 5’5″.

23. Pete Wentz is 5’6″.

Jean Baptiste Lacroix / WireImage

Just always thought of Pete Wentz as more of a 5’9″ kind of guy.

24. Reese Witherspoon is 5’1″.

Toni Anne Barson / WireImage

Less than 5’3″!! 

25. Salma Hayek is 5’2″.

Stefania M. D’alessandro / Getty Images

Once again, not as tall as I thought!

26. Benji Madden is 5’6″.

Stephen Lovekin / Getty Images

Never realized he’s not even 5’7″, like his twin brother, Joel.

Share This Article

BuzzFeed Daily

Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3icc4fN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad