6 celebrities who have come out as LGBTQ in 2021 – Insider - Celeb Tea Time

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, April 12, 2021

6 celebrities who have come out as LGBTQ in 2021 – Insider

Star of “9-1-1: Lone Star” Ronen Rubinstein came out as bisexual in April.

ronen rubinstein
Ronen Rubinstein.
FOX / Getty

Ronen Rubinstein’s gay character on “9-1-1: Lone Star” helped him get comfortable with his own sexuality. After realizing that the fans and his family accepted his character, Rubinstein came out to Variety.

“I fully identify as bisexual,” Rubinstein told the publication in April. “I literally just got goosebumps saying that. It feels so good to talk about it, it feels so good to finally be comfortable with it.”

He went on to explain that his current girlfriend helped him confront his sexuality and helped him with the coming out process. 

“I want people to know that this is a hopeful and a happy story,” he told Variety. “I want people to know that they’re not alone and it’s definitely okay. Trust me, I know that it is not easy. My path has not been easy at all, but it’s just one more thing that I can share with people to help them and let them know that I’m here for them.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2POwz8d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad